Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need to get rid of a 14 ft v bottem boat and trailer neither has been lisenced in many years just taking up room so if any one is in need let me know make me an offer or it is gonna become a nice shelf in my house ?? dont know if that will work or not but worth a try

it is a v bottem failry light no motor
bench seats
i think a bunk trialer
green or brown cant remeber
its at my dads and he is making me clean up
Randy
[email protected]

i am also looking for canoes kayaks and pintail style duck boats for trade

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i was hoping someone had a canoe to offer up in a trade but out right make me an offer i can take some pics tomarrow after duck hunting
then i will send out pics and finalize a price

·
Registered
5 Posts
Is it still for sale? I live in the north metro minnesota region, and I am 17 years old. I am the only one in my family that hunts, and I have to buy most of my own equipment. I could make you a small offer if you still have it.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
any body that emailed me about this boat please leave your email address here i am getting new service this week
sorry for the inconvieince but will post my new address when i get it
Randy

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
if anyone is interetsed i checked the papers around here and figure it is worth at least 700 but i dont want to do the title work i have called the dmv they said you just renew the boat tabs same price as new tabs like 50 and you just do the permanint lisence on the trailer and that is like 60 or so ?so i will take $600 or best offer will take canoe or duck boat or would also be interested in a gun for trade
let me know
randy
[email protected]
i would like to get rid of it asap first resonable offer will have a new boat can get picture tomarrow if anyone wants
thanks
randy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.