Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1080 Posts

·
Administrator
77,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jcz said:
Election day is just a couple days away. I don't expect it to go much lower.
World markets dictate the gas price. Fortunately, this is one thing that American politics can't manipulate. The Saudi's are driving the price down intentionally.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Indaswamp said:
jcz said:
World markets dictate the gas price. Fortunately, this is one thing that American politics can't manipulate. The Saudi's are driving the price down intentionally.
I understand what you are saying but it's mighty convenient that each election year the prices go down in Oct and then back up in Nov.

·
Administrator
77,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
jcz said:
Indaswamp said:
jcz said:
I understand what you are saying but it's mighty convenient that each election year the prices go down in Oct and then back up in Nov.
That has to do with the additives mandated by the Fed. Gov. that must be put in summer gasoline. The additives are expensive to produce. It's supply and demand...

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
jcz said:
Winner ,winner,chicken dinner!!
Once the election is over Obamacare will be more affordable than gas.

:sarcmark:

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
OGblackcloud said:
DuckManClyde said:
Mn at 2.88 and been holding for the last week or two very little up or down and usually only a penny or two difference.
What part of MN ? Where I`m at its 3.05 as of yesterday up from 2.89 a week ago TC area
Hutchinson and Glencoe have been my usual stops

·
Administrator
10,101 Posts
2.83 here close to me, but with our Krogering discount we filled up the wife's conveyance yesterday for 2.47. :biggrin:

·
Registered
8,976 Posts
Indaswamp said:
jcz said:
Indaswamp said:
jcz said:
That has to do with the additives mandated by the Fed. Gov. that must be put in summer gasoline. The additives are expensive to produce. It's supply and demand...
Wouldn't winter additives be more expensive? Can't really see why fuel would need additives in the summer.

1 - 20 of 1080 Posts