Duck Hunting Forum banner
1061 - 1080 of 1081 Posts

·
Registered
25,531 Posts
I love those stickers. From the limited conversations I’ve had with a couple libtards, they think the high fuel prices are due to Russia/Putin, the war, the greedy oil companies, and of course Trump has some blame.
It has nothing to do with killing the pipelines, canceling oil and drilling leases, and generally just a hostile position towards oil and gas.

What do these morons think the strive for net-zero carbon will do to gasoline prices? Lower it 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

America will be carbon neutral and have the lowest gasoline price in history :unsure: I honestly think they actually believe this. I think they believe that everything they want comes at zero cost. A three-year old's view of the world. Why should I have to weigh the pros and cons? If I want it, there are no meaningful unintended negative consequences to worry about, it's all good.

It's not ALL the Big Guy's fault, but much of it is. Besides, their GOAL is to make gasoline too expensive to use. How else do you get to net-zero carbon? You ban gasoline vehicles (insanely high CAFE standards - no choice in future vehicles) and you drive gasoline prices through the roof (no pipelines, no fracking, no drilling, carbon taxes, ... so remaining fleet becomes too expensive). BTW, the car companies are ecstatic about consumers being forced to buy more expensive cars as long as competition can't undercut them which the CAFE standards outlaw the less expensive competition.

·
Registered
25,531 Posts
Yes. I am thankful everyday for no mean tweets. 🤬
If somebody could just shut the crazy bastard up and maybe put him on Prozak or something.

It's scary that this self-destructive guy is by far superior to any alternative on the Democrat side at this point and most on the Republican side, especially amongst those with any prayer of running successfully. He knew how bad these were for his reelection, yet no way to control himself. I'm still not convinced that Biden wouldn't win again. Of course, they dump the Big Guy and Giggles and put a fresh young face for President and he disavows everything the Brandon administration did. I think he probably beats Trump worse than Biden. The same machinery does the same thing they did to Trump in the last go around and tweak Trump and he responds and scares away 1/3rd of the voters and combined with the diehard Dems, he loses again.

Trump has a heart attack and DeSantis runs. (y)

If Trump does lose the primary, which I doubt, he would throw such a temper tantrum. It wouldn't be America First. It would be Trump first and last. So best thing is he doesn't run and I think that takes him falling ill if not dead.

·
Administrator
43,190 Posts
If somebody could just shut the crazy bastard up and maybe put him on Prozak or something.

It's scary that this self-destructive guy is by far superior to any alternative on the Democrat side at this point and most on the Republican side, especially amongst those with any prayer of running successfully. He knew how bad these were for his reelection, yet no way to control himself. I'm still not convinced that Biden wouldn't win again. Of course, they dump the Big Guy and Giggles and put a fresh young face for President and he disavows everything the Brandon administration did. I think he probably beats Trump worse than Biden. The same machinery does the same thing they did to Trump in the last go around and tweak Trump and he responds and scares away 1/3rd of the voters and combined with the diehard Dems, he loses again.

Trump has a heart attack and DeSantis runs. (y)

If Trump does lose the primary, which I doubt, he would throw such a temper tantrum. It wouldn't be America First. It would be Trump first and last. So best thing is he doesn't run and I think that takes him falling ill if not dead.
I'd be surprised if Pence is willing to go round 2 so running mates is interesting. Can you imagine a Donald/Donald Jr ticket? 😂 Heads would explode.

• Haha
Reactions: SpinnerMan

·
Super Moderator
23,816 Posts
I got the contract price on propane from the supplier I use to heat my house with. Last year I was 1.87 and this winter will be 2.50.

My furnace never turned off from October to May this year, not looking forward to the next one.

·
Administrator
43,190 Posts
I got the contract price on propane from the supplier I use to heat my house with. Last year I was 1.87 and this winter will be 2.50.

My furnace never turned off from October to May this year, not looking forward to the next one.
No doubt. My Electric bill increased 35% this month and I'm on the "averaged" plan. Natural gas about 26%. Between these and gasoline, food, and all other life items...I wouldn't be surprised if it adds up to 1200-1500 a month of NET income.

This woke administration has decimated the economy and our national security. And then there's the "stock market". o_O

• Angry
Reactions: Dep6

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
I've got a woodburner and all the wood I would ever need within sight of the house. If absolutely necessary I can (and will) heat this drafty ole house on 85 gallons of propane and 2 gallons of gasoline for the year. Used to do it alone, now I need help from the kids.I've already got the propane so I'm looking at a ten to twelve dollar heating bill next year.

·
Super Moderator
23,816 Posts
I should look into a wood fired boiler. I have unlimited wood. I used about 1,500 gallons of propane this winter.

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
The nice units are the remote wood furnaces with back up. When the wood runs out, the back up kicks in until you can re-stoke it. One of my friends has one that takes 8' logs. Those last a while.

·
Registered
14,573 Posts
I guess it is all perspective. I was at a gas station/truck stop in Nebraska today, and heard a guy grumbling to another in the bathroom. One guy exclaimed Let's Go Brandon and said he just spent $880 for 160 gallons to fill his truck. :oops: :oops: :oops: This crap is killing people's livelihoods. I am sure they are trying to pass it on, but that is not as easy as people in gubment think. :mad:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Only hope November will bring some relief. Or at the least be a tourniquet to stop the bleeding

·
Registered
14,573 Posts
Well, it is official. The national average broke the $5 barrier for the first time over the weekend to $5.01 per gallon. And like Hussein before him, Creepy Joe doesn't think the little people appreciate all the good he is doing. 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: Dep6

·
Registered
14,573 Posts
I heard the democrats saying they will keep a full court press on state agencies to suspend gas taxes and the energy companies in an effort to get gasoline below $3 by the mid-term elections. They know useful idiots have the memory of a gold fish, and will not think a thing when it goes right back to $5 or more if the communists keep control.

1061 - 1080 of 1081 Posts