Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My season ends in about 2 weeks here and i will be selling about 20-24 decoys, 12 are carrylite and 12 are flambeau. They all have minor wear and tear marks but have only been used for one season. I will be selling them for 2.00$ a decoy. Let me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Dude I don't want to sound mean but I can go to WLAMART AND GET the same brad for 16 dollers for one dozen now If u have GOOSE DECOYS we will buy

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Bucky193 said:
Dude I don't want to sound mean but I can go to WLAMART AND GET the same brad for 16 dollers for one dozen now If u have GOOSE DECOYS we will buy
Kid you have alot to learn. Walmart's decoys are factory seconds (at least the mallards) and that is why they are so cheap. Been there done that. Paint comes off before they hit the water. I have some down in the painter box in the basement if you want pictures. The good Flambeaus you will pay for.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Bucky-

Just because you are looking for goose decoys, don't knock someone else for posting something about selling duck decoys. KS is right, flambeaus are not a bad decoy, but the good ones cost more than the walmart ones.

Be patient and someone will post goose decoys for sale.

Mike

·
Registered
183 Posts
Im not ok infact if I could see what they look like I would probley buy them is there good im just sayin though u can go to walmart and get some featherlite ones or u could go to gander mountain and get them for 30 dollers and thats a 2 dozen

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Bucky- If you want to do that, go right ahead, go down and get yourself some decoys and quit spamming every post saying you are looking for goose and duck decoys. If they are not what you are looking for, then simply do not post. Its really easy.

There are many helpful guys on this site and as a new comer the worse thing you can do is start arguing and posting bad info in classifieds as guys are just trying to trade some gear off. You keep aruing with guys on this site, if I had some goose decoys to sell, I would purposly sell them to someone else.

Mike

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.