Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I plan to be I just dont know if that is my week off yet or not but that reminds me to check when I go in tom. night.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
hey sc,

did you ever find out if/when you were going to attend? let me know...

everyone else, surely there are more of you hunters out there that are going to visit the Classic. maybe we can all meet up and tell lies, talk about hunting and eat some "fair food". i personally enjoy watching the retriever demonstrations they have out there. so what do y'all say? anyone game?

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry yeah im off all weekend, i got to get with the wife and we should be good to go :thumbsup:

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'll definitely be there! I haven't missed it in 4 years. A man could get in trouble at that place(that's why I bring the wife with me--spending control)!! :toofunny:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
triplebeard said:
I'll definitely be there! I haven't missed it in 4 years. A man could get in trouble at that place(that's why I bring the wife with me--spending control)!! :toofunny:
I hear ya, I will let her know. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
this should work out real well then. my wife goes with me every year too. i wasn't sure so i was just going to pull a double header, but if y'all are bringing your better-half's that will work out good. just let me know...

what day and time were y'all thinking about?

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
smokinpole said:
i will try and be there. depends on the schedule. post a reply with a place to meet up.
lol...that just reminded me of something. (if you have ever been to the SC State Fair) "insert name meet your momma at the rocket!"

i usually come in the main gate from the fair grounds. the wife and i will walk all around each building 2 or 3 times usually before we have had enough. i like to get there by about 10 or 11am on Saturday so if they do have anything i want to get, they haven't run out of it.

i am flexible with just about any arrangement though.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I got to ask the lady tonight im sure we are still going and then we can decide :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
smokin,

i have been meaning to check out opportunities in my area in the SCBA. have any info? Sumter, SC.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Good to hear Smokin. See ya there.

Shrp I will call you when I know and work all the details out.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
It was good talking with you yesterday SC. I'll give you a buzz either tonight or tomorrow and let you know what I finally decide to do.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.