Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, they're in! Winglock calls will be doing this years callswww.winglockcalls.com. This year we have two different call options. First we have an acrylic double reed J-frame call engraved with the IWA logo. The acrylic call will sell for $100. We also have a really nice maple call with a poly insert also engraved with the IWA logo. The maple will sell for $35.

Its nice to have two different options for those who may not want to spend $100 on a call. Rick at Winglock was nice enough to make us sample calls of each and I have both right now. They will be at the sports show, as well as any future events we hold this spring in SE Idaho. They both sound great and I was very, very pleased with the maple call, a real beauty and a great sounding call for the price!

IWA gets a fairly large portion of the proceeds (35-50%) from these calls, so not only are you getting a great call, your also really helping IWA out.

I have made up an order form with pics of the calls ect. If want a call, please print out the form and send it to me with payment made out to IWA. The calls will be ordered in mid-april and will be delivered about 4-6 weeks later (probably sooner than later). If you can't print the form, just send me a check or payment and let me know what call and how many you want.

Please let me know if you have any questions! Remember: Lifetime members get the acrylic call FREE and get to buy future calls at our cost (a significant savings!). You DO NOT need to be a member to purchase these calls.

Pics of the calls is on the order form, additional pics will be uploaded here shortly...

Thanks guys!
-Ben

http://www.idahowaterfowl.org/literature/2008IWACallOrderForm.pdf

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya know, I'm really impressed with both calls. Rick did a great job and he's a great guy. I can't believe how great of a deal he's giving us on the calls, IWA really gets a nice chunk of the profits, unlike normal things like this where the org gets pennies on the dollar, we are getting about 35-50% profit depending on the call.

Rick does this special for orgs. He sells them to the orgs just above his cost. Really a nice thing!

The both sound real good too. I'm really impressed with that little maple call, you could fool me that it only costs $35! I've got $100 calls that dont even come close to that call in quality or workmanship and sound.

PS...THE MAKE GREAT GIFTS! I'm getting one for my dad for father's day :thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.