Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
mallardhunter -you're right on the money. What I did last night was to watch "24" during "...Raymond" 's commercials. Then @ 9:30 I put on "24". Right, Snafu, "24" is terrific, even if you see the last half hour. I gave up "2&1/2 Men" for it.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Bah,
Forget all that...watch one episode of Desperate Housewives and you will be hooked for obvious reasons.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Desparate housewives?????? You have GOT to be kidding me. Is the Ya-YA sisterhood your favorite movie? :umm: A TV show with bad guys getting blown up by a missle fired from an F-18. Or a show that I know nothing about. But it can't be cooler than "24". I must the only person in America that does not watch "Raymond." I have tried to get into that show, I just don't care for it. I really like Ray Ramono to...I don't know why.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Just watch it once little buddy, then tell me what you think. Ya-Ya Sisterhood...sheesh....what do you take me for? :toofunny:

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
Did you mean toke on a pipe? Great. I love chatting with potheads. Your shoe is untied.

Sorry you were unable to grasp that it was a joke concerning the amount of animals Ohsay has in his season totals in his sig. I spent 10 weeks with 2 broken arms and in rehab starting a week before the opener. I still managed 49 birds for the season.

:bow: to windyjack, the mighty duck killer.

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
windyjack said:
you better up your total 700 or so
How is it you shoot that many mighty duck killer? 750 plus ducks in a season ? You'd have to hunt 90 days straight and you'd still have to shoot over the legal limit to do so. (8.333 ducks a day) You would be any relation to the Zent family of duck killers would you?

Your shoe is still untied.

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
700 ???? Whoooooweeeeee we got a topper. Well Topper how many geese did you kill. A gazillion? You really shouldnt take peoples pipes. Although copper theft is big these days.

Hey Topper you never said how many guns you have. Don has 40, Ill bet you have 41.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.