Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling a 27 hp Kohler Beavertail longtail. It is a 2002 model and in good condition. Runs great. I am upgrading to a larger motor for my boat. It has the camo motor cover, tiny tach / hour meter, prop is in good condition - about 25 hours. The price is $1,500. The motor is located in North Florida.

Here are some photos:

Thanks for your interest...

BULL SPRIG GT

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Croc,
The frame is powdercoated not galvanized. The paint is in good shape overall. My brother-in-law (the original owner) ran it in salt (Merritt Island) in '02-'03. He ran it only in fresh after that. I have only run it in freshwater. If there were any corrosion issues, they would have surfaced by now since it has been years since it has seen any salt.

It also has the 360 degree swivel mount, so it can be spun into the boat for trailering...forgot to mention that in the original post.

I can take additional photos if you need, just PM me.

Thanks for your interest,

BULL SPRIG GT

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
browningA5,
The motor weighs approximately 174 lbs. (according to Beavertail's website). As far as your boat set-up my recommendation would be to call the manufacturer...just to be safe.

BULL SPRIG GT

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
PM's responded to. To answer a few recurring questions:

1. Yes, I am willing to ship and may be willing to work with you a little on it. :wink:

2. Yes, the motor has the 360 degree swivel system so the motor can be spun into the boat for trailering purposes.

BULL SPRIG GT

·
Registered
90 Posts
is the motor still for sale

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Also, just so it is clear...the motor has 166 hours on it. The 25 hours referred to is for the prop as noted. I assumed it was clear since there is a photo of the tiny tach / hour meter showing "0166" but wanted to be sure...

Thanks for the continued interest,

BULL SPRIG GT

1 - 13 of 13 Posts