Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
BPI Smallbore manual shows data for Fiocchi 2.5 hulls and maybe be for Cheddite. Is the data interchangeable?
What sort of data are you looking for in 65mm? I have a bunch going in for testing in the next fortnight. Includes at least 3 small steel shot 65mm loads. Will share when I have them but haven’t planned any HTL testing in 65mm at the moment.

GL

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What sort of data are you looking for in 65mm? I have a bunch going in for testing in the next fortnight. Includes at least 3 small steel shot 65mm loads. Will share when I have them but haven’t planned any HTL testing in 65mm at the moment.

GL
Thanks for the reply. The only Cheddite hulls I could get at BPI are 16mm base 65mm long. BPI provides Fiocchi data in the Smallbore manual but no Cheddite data. Lead or steel data would be nice.

JCS

· Registered
22 Posts
Thanks for the reply. The only Cheddite hulls I could get at BPI are 16mm base 65mm long. BPI provides Fiocchi data in the Smallbore manual but no Cheddite data. Lead or steel data would be nice.

JCS
Loads are in. Waiting for the test results. I’ll post as soon as I have them even if they’re all over pressure!

· Registered
22 Posts

JCS
Jsoniat,

I haven’t forgot about this. It has taken the testing company a long time to screw the 28 ga test barrel on to their rig. They are a smaller outfit over here and they have tested 7 out of the 10 loads I sent in so far! Expecting the full results next week.

GL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts