1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
4th Annual

SPARKLEBERRY SWAMP POKER RUN

JUNE 4TH, 2005 - START TIMES BEGIN AT 9:00 AM

(ARRIVE EARLY TO ALLOW FOR BOAT LAUNCHING. PEOPLE SOUTH OF LAKE MARION MAY CONSIDER LOWFALL LANDING AS A LAUNCH SITE.)

PACK'S LANDING, RIMINI SC

WWW.PACKSLANDING.COM FOR DIRECTIONS

BRING YOUR OWN BOAT AND ITS RAIN OR SHINE

$25 PER HAND AND PROCEEDS WILL BENEFIT THE DUCK CHARTY OF YOUR CHOICE

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well what you really want to know? It all for the ducks basically all money is used to go towards DU, DW, flyway foundation and or the Santee National Wildlife Refuge.

Its a run designed around poker basically you get there and register and proceed in your boat to different check points where the checkpoint person will give you a card. when you return to the start the best hand and is found and prizes galore are given away by all the sponsors. Its a great thing for just you and the guys or the whole family really.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
sounds pretty neat. i'll have to check into this a bit more. i doubt my wife would be interested so maybe we can work out something with a few local members here. my boat will carry 6 or 8 adults easy. anyone interested?

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks like I plan on going, Deepstep as well I think. The wife might even go with me as well so far.

Next weekend guys if you are interested.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pics from the poker run or at least what I got when I wasnt raining :mrgreen:

[siteimg]549[/siteimg]
[siteimg]550[/siteimg]
[siteimg]551[/siteimg]
[siteimg]552[/siteimg]
[siteimg]553[/siteimg]
[siteimg]554[/siteimg]
[siteimg]555[/siteimg]
[siteimg]556[/siteimg]
[siteimg]557[/siteimg]
[siteimg]558[/siteimg]
[siteimg]559[/siteimg]
[siteimg]560[/siteimg]

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jaxonjarrett said:
Looks like the ******* Yaght Club. I wish I was there and I'm sorry I missed it. :salude:
:yes: it was a great time indeed, you have to make next years :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've been on vacation. What can I tell you that would get you and friends to show up and have fun. This is for the ducks. Delta Waterfowl is helping out by being a sponsor this year. Great prizes for winning hands by AVery, Barron's, ......

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.