Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,760 Posts
I have had a 935 for 3 seasons now shooting mostly 2 3/4 7/8 oz loads in it at 1724 fps. Even kill geese with 7/8 oz of steel B's at this speed to 50 yds. It outpatterns my two 1100's with Hasting barrels, 11-87, Wingmaster, MP-153, and my Condor. It also shoots the smaller shot 100 fps faster and the big shot at least 50 fps faster. I use mostly the factory IC and Mod chokes in it but have Terror, Carlsons, Trulocks and Colonials for it also. The .705 Terror gives me nice 80% patterns shooting 1 3/8 oz of steel BB's home rolled at 50 yds. I will be doing a bunch of pattern work with the 935 and Condor this summer including lead 2's for Sandhill Cranes. Everyone I know says how well they pattern even with factory "fodder". Keep them clean and use FP-10 on them sparingly, no Rem oil. Ned S the young 79 yr old.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Mines on it's forth season averaging 2 hunts a week. It helped put down 26 geese Friday and Sat. It's only ever jammed twice in cold weather, to much oil -18.4F with wind.

Mine has over 4000 rounds threw it by now. It shows some wear on the internals. I sure did get way more then I paid for only $500

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Nice looking gun glad to hear you have had so much succes with it. I really like the crushed velvet though! Looks really soft.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.