Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to duck hunting here. I spent the last couple of weeks at the usual westside duck hunting grounds. I have done pretty good and now looking to head to the Eastside. Is there someone out there that is willing to help a Joey and point him in the right direction. I'am not looking for a secret place, just a general location (around the potholes). I have a dog, decoys and only waders, no boat. I await wise cracks !

·
Registered
189 Posts
seriously alls you need is gas money, grant co. has the most ducks killed in it, yes that's potholes, there's lot's of walk to ponds, look on a map and find all the wasteways, then go there and look and see, I would recomend finding someplace a little out of the way that's holding ducks, potholes and the wasteways are hunted pretty hard, remember, just because it looks good doesn't mean it is, go where the ducks are, spend some time driving around and looking, and make sure there aint 200 people that are hunting that pond before you go and try to hunt it. good luck rookie :laughing:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.