Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A buddy and I went out this morning to get some pictures and video of some mallards, but they never showed up. We had to make due with the scaup that bombed our decoys over and over and OVER again.

This is a large file (a little over 3.5 meg), so it may take some time to download if you're on dial up, but it's worth it if I do say so myself. :thumbsup: It's low resolution, but I think it gets the point across.

Oh yeah, be sure to crank up the speakers. :hammering:

http://yellerdawg.com/video/bluebills-lo.wmv

yeller

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
stalns, I have a self control problem when it comes to shooting video instead of my shotgun during the season. I can't put the gun down long enough to take pictures. That's why I have to go out now to get the video. Those bad boys weren't more than 25 feet away and we could have rocked their world had this happened during the season. :thumbsup:

DH7, at least I'm putting it to good use. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
450 Posts
wow, thanks ol' yeller that made my morning! well done!

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Caleb,

This is one of the better posts yet on this forum :thumbsup:

·
Registered
204 Posts
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
Loved the soundtrack too!!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
been there, when 25 plus ringnecks came right in, was in shock, didnt get a shock,was a awesome feeling and was really cool to see them all come in like black birds. thanks for sharing, and beautiful pics :salude:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.