Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed Browning just listed a camo A5 sweet sixteen on their website. Anyone else interested in one? I have been waiting for a synthetic or camo version. Well, I guess it’s time for a new shotgun.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I noticed Browning just listed a camo A5 sweet sixteen on their website. Anyone else interested in one? I have been waiting for a synthetic or camo version. Well, I guess it’s time for a new shotgun.
I plan to order one. I love the one I have. I am glad Browning brought back the 16 ga.

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
looks like they've released a few camo offerings of the sweet sixteen now, even a few wicked wing models.

I love my sweet sixteen, just a little too nice to take to the marsh so these offerings are nice. I just wish they did a stalker version like they have with other shotguns. I prefer the all black to the camo version. And I wish they would stop putting that gigantic fiber optic bead on every shotgun.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
looks like they've released a few camo offerings of the sweet sixteen now, even a few wicked wing models.

I love my sweet sixteen, just a little too nice to take to the marsh so these offerings are nice. I just wish they did a stalker version like they have with other shotguns. I prefer the all black to the camo version. And I wish they would stop putting that gigantic fiber optic bead on every shotgun.
Thank you for the heads up. That wicked wing in bottomland is awesome looking. That’s the one I want.

An all black stalker version would be nice too

·
Registered
337 Posts
I have been wanting a stalker model of the sweet sixteen since it came out. Browning is a little slow at realizing that people actually hunt with their guns. Not everybody buys pretty guns to look at in the cabinet or show off at the gun club. Especially the A5 (original and new) that has features developed for waterfowling, not upland. It's like their marketing people don't have a clue.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts