Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Between my buddy and I we can put out 8 doz magnum/super magnum goose shells, 2 doz full body goose, 5 doz silhouette goose dekes, 1 doz goose magnets, and 2 Mojo ducks. Alot of the ducks we see are just not interested. We get some ducks coming in but would like more to give us a look. Would adding Enticer full body duck dekes do the trick. Or is this as good as it can get? Like I need anymore dekes to haul.J.K. Any other suggestions are welcome.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
I don't think that the Enticers will help. If the ducks want to be there, they will be there if not then oh well. I hunt ducks in fields alot, and here if they don't like what they see then they will just go over across the road. Might try pulling the Mojo Mallard. I have shot a ton of ducks without one, and just a few with one in the spread.

·
Registered
629 Posts
like ks said if your not where the ducks want to be then your not going to pull the big flocks. you need to be x marks the spot. i have those fullbody mallards and i like them i think they work well.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Be carefull with those mojos. Keep em turned on when you got ducks comin cause they eat em up in fields but I'd turn those things off when you see geese. Geese dont like mojo's. They'll often avoid them or land somwhere you dont want.

·
4,560 Posts
I like the GHG FB mallard dekes. Ive used them mostly for ice and gravel bars on the river or other situations for mainly duck hunting, but they do add a nice look for ducks to a goose spread. This year Im going to be experimenting more with the FB mallards onthe side of my goose spread since I plan to hunt geese more than in the past. Do some scouting first, be where they want to be. Good luck!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts