Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Glad you and your friends decided to make up. After reading the Jared post I couldnt help it but to be glad yall were finished picking on each other for spelling. :toofunny:

AlaskaRednx insisted they have a group hug.
**Picture taken moments after the make up**
:laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You know I love yall (and dont get carried away with that either :toofunny: ) just making sure everyone is smiling

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
At least our off-season frustration is boiling over in sarcasm and humor. (if you want to call it that) This is what happends when we can't hunt. And I don't see it getting any better before the season starts. Not saying that is a bad thing. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Dear Lord in Heaven, please let the members that post on this site forgive me for this. I mean no harm, and I know that you give me the power to Resist temptation, but I can't help myself, forgive me please Amen.... Psst... (looking both ways) Ace...speechless.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Snafu518 said:
Dear Lord in Heaven, please let the members that post on this site forgive me for this. I mean no harm, and I know that you give me the power to Resist temptation, but I can't help myself, forgive me please Amen.... Psst... (looking both ways) Ace...speechless.
i wasn't even going to say it...LMAO!!!! :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
Was that just me, or was SC in that picture too?

:toofunny:

Anyways, we sure know how to have fun around here!

Y'all have to know that it was all in good spirit........... Thats what its all 'bout! :thumbsup:

-Stouff

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
That is a great pic SC! :salude:

At least their hands are not 1 to 2' lower in the group hug. ARN, I bet you are in the center of that circle arn't you? :laughing:

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
admin2 said:
That is a great pic SC! :salude:

At least their hands are not 1 to 2' lower in the group hug. ARN, I bet you are in the center of that circle arn't you? :laughing:
You Bet!!!

I wouldnt miss out on that for anything!! :yes:

-Stouff

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.