Your file size cannot be over the limit that is posted on this page 800X600 pixel.
2. Choose a title for your pic and description if you like then click the BROWSE button.
3. Find your pic on your computer then hit submit. If everything is right it will upload your pic to the forum pic gallery.
4. Now find and open your picture in whatever folder up put it in. It should open and you see just your pic there.
5.Then right click on the picture, a box should come up and at the bottom you will see properties.
6. Click on properties a box appears with info and where is says address (URL) hold the left mouse button down and highlight the address starting with http://........... Once this is highlighted let go of the mouse button (the address should now be highlighted).
7. Go up to edit at the top of you screen click it, then select copy.
8. Go to whichever post you want to put your pic in and after hitting reply of course in the narrative box click on Img button on top right should appear now in the box.
9. Go back up to edit at the top of your screen click it and select past and the http:// that you highlighted should show up now.
10. Then click submit at the bottom as your normally would and if all goes well it should accept it and you should see your pic.
Also if you find a pic on the internet that already has a http:// address (if its on the web it does) follow steps 5-10.
Hope I covered it all for you any prob. let me know. I know it seems like alot but once you do it once or twice you got it down then.
you can load it on this site. go to the photo album click on personal gallery then click on upload pics then click on the browse button and load your pic. the pic will be given a number. example:siteimg232/siteimg type that into your post. and then your pic should be on the post.
A forum community dedicated to duck hunters and hunting enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about safety, gear, tips, tricks, optics, hunting, gunsmithing, reviews, reports, accessories, classifieds, and more!