Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

this is a pic of my friend "tpb" from last year our season starts this fri and we can't wait! looks like it is gonna be a good year. good luck everyone.

had

·
Registered
304 Posts
I have made the decision to head to Vegas with wife for New Years. Duck hunting is going to be very good next 4,5,6 days. I am a fool, but what is a fool to do. Cut this years bag count down by about 21 for me, as i am positive I would have slayed them. :censored:

·
Registered
553 Posts
Sorry to hear UnlceB but alas, I understand. My New Years plans revolve around what I see the next couple of days on the river. If it doesn't look to promising I may very well give it a go over in your stomping grounds. Happy new year. Have a safe and fun one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
304 Posts
blindbound86 said:
Sorry to hear UnlceB but alas, I understand. My New Years plans revolve around what I see the next couple of days on the river. If it doesn't look to promising I may very well give it a go over in your stomping grounds. Happy new year. Have a safe and fun one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I sent you a PM, give me a call and I will put you on the X.

·
Registered
314 Posts
threedogs said:
MOB40 said:
IM HEADED TO RENO FOR NEW YEARS BE HUNTING THREE DAYS UP THERE CANT WAIT THEY ARE KILLING IT UP THERE RIGHT NOW
I was up there two years ago . The Truckee river was loaded with Canadians . :thumbsup:
HUNTED SOME PRVIATE PROPERTY AND THE WALKER RIVER HAD A BLAST MAN...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.