Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
God, it looks like you are hunting on indoor/outdoor carpeting. Tough to hide but easy on the equipment and morale. We have to hunt in slush/mud almost always.

I might be able to get my wife to go on that kind of hunt! Nice job.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for all of the Kudos

All I can say is I am one luck SOB. First Duck hunt I ever went on shot a double banded mallard. Second Snow goose hunt is what you see there. So the rest of you may want to find out where i am hunting next and beat me there.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I bet you could shoot them off of a riding lawn mower in that field. You should put some playground equipment and picnic tables in the background of that pic. That would be frickin hilarious.

Nice deke set!

·
Registered
254 Posts
duckphanaticinpa were you hunting in salem county. I know where there are few sod farms are. Nice bands and looks like a good day with some friends. :biggrin:

·
Registered
156 Posts
where in NJ...southern??

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Man o Man.... I never thought I would get such grief for hunting in the lap of luxury. No mud. Its the easy life! In my opinion this is one step from hunting in the truck. It was in New Jersey and I will tell all of you after the 10th.

Just Kidding it was in southern jersey near the bay.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
We put out roughly 950 decoys. It takes probably about an hour and a half. We use a tarp load them all on it and drag them out into the field. Well this is the case when it has been so warm and the ground isnt frozen.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts