Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had this brief abstract thought today....

do you think lead weights balancing tires will ever be outlawed on vehicles loading or unloading boats into waterways.....

do you think it will ever get that bad????

·
Registered
348 Posts
God only knows Surf_Ox! New Hampshire lost there lead jigs/weights for fishing. I'm sure it was all a bunch of bull but they were saying that Minnesota was going to do the same. That would be bad because it wouldn't take long for the Dakotas to fall to the same fate

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
surf_ox said:

do you think lead weights balancing tires will ever be outlawed on vehicles loading or unloading boats into waterways.....

you have got to get out more :umm:

But its a thought though.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hurry up and turn the thermostat down up north and send the birds south....that will give me something to do!!!!!!

its weird how the brain works isn't it????

·
Registered
48 Posts
was'nt the reason lead was banned was because the ducks were injusting it ? i sure don't see more ducks, could it be that it was'nt lead, but the draining of the nesting areas ? in an event, i know that i see less ducks each year.

·
Registered
81 Posts
surf_ox said:

No

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.