Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys (and gals?)

After a long rest (4 years) duck hunting is back in the blood!

Anyway.. hello to all. :salude:

Rich

OBTW: I am looking for a layout boat - marshrat, pokeboat, or Aquapod style... if anyone wants to get rid of one, I have cash.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hey Bigwhite on Dec 5th G.I.Joes is haveing a V I P sale and they have the mallard marine marsh rat for $600 but with the VIP sale you can get 20% off that.You can look up mallard marine to get the web site and I believe there right there in Portland.If you can't get a VIP invite I have an extra I'll mail ya.Just as long as you don't come down to thew Joes in Eugene and buy it cause that one is MINE! :yes:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Yeah the manager at the one here gave me mine.Im not positive if its store wide sale or just the one here in Eugene.Like I said if you need one I'll mail you my extra.I would have bought mine by now but if I wait i can get a life vest,paddle ,and a six pack of the GH goose field decoys for $614.And regular price for the boat is $600.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I graduated from college about 4 years ago and havent picked up my gun, calls, boat since that day..

Got hooked again after a boring sat and Ducks Unlimited being on tv. NOW I HAVE THE BUG!!!!!

Went out bought new calls, gun, clothes, waders, etc...

I think "opening day" for me might be Friday after Thanksgiving..

I have a few SMALL ponds to hunt occasionally but (as everyone else) looking for new places..

:salude:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.