Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i was wondering if any of you waterfowlers go to the point, im gonna go there next year and i cant sacrifice a season so let me know how it works up there. PM me or post a message. thanks

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yeah, there are a lot of fields, but I've heard it's tough to get permission for students around here. I haven't tried though, I've just heard. I don't do too much field hunting down around here, more up north. You do quite a bit?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Here are two options if you are living in Point:

If you have a boat/motor you could explore the WI river West of Point.

If you are on foot you can get a map of Mead Wildlife area and explore it--a ton of areas you can find ducks there.

·
Registered
250 Posts
hey im in appleton about an hour east of point and i hunt lake michigan alot and that is some of the best shooting ive ever had there are a few places to access by foot in public areas atleast thats what ive heard just gotta check it out it would probably be about an hour and a half for you to drive but its worth it

·
Registered
521 Posts
Went there about 5 years ago and there are alot of kids who hunt. Best bet is Mead or the river as already posted. There are alot of geese but also alot of field hunters. Do some leg work and you should be able to gain some permission.

Nick

·
Registered
56 Posts
RNT Man is starting at Point this fall and is a hardcore duck hunter. Maybe the two of you can hook up and find some spots to hunt. I will be coming to visit RNT Man so they better be good spots :yes: .

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.