Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Great gun. It is the 390 without all the bells and whistles. Personally I would just go out and track down a 390 silver mallard or something because the mag cutoff is a very nice feature. I still think the 390 was one of the best Beretta auto's ever made.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Can a guy still get a 390 anywhere? I remember hearing that WalMart had them, but I've called all over and can't find one. Finding someone there that knows anything about anything is the first problem. I am somewhat of a gun addict and it sounds like one I should have.

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
The 3901 citizen and statesmen are still avail. The 390 was dicontinued I think. The 391 eureka is still available and so are the teknys and other variants. I have a 3901 citizen and people complain about problems with it jamming. Mine doesn't jam at all. My biggest complaint is that it throws shells 20 yards to my right. Great gun though. It is light and does a good job soaking recoil. It does assemble a little different than most berettas and be sure to keep it clean. Berettas semis need to be clean to operate well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts