Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Arrowhead down here by Diller isnt to bad if you scout it to find out where they want to be. Seems like it changes alot. sorry I didnt reply while duck season was going on. PM me if you want directions. :salude: :salude:

·
Registered
529 Posts
the public land i like to hunt is pawnee it is ussually good for a few mallards and same with red ceadar

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
marshmanjr said:
there is some really good public land always loaded with ducks and geese right inbetweensutherland and sutherland resevoir. :thumbsup:
This would be my suggestion as well. They seem finicky there though. They're disappear altogether for stretches. When they're there though, it's good hunting. Morning limits.

·
Registered
384 Posts
hey yall. i just moved here from Iowa... would anybody be interested in showing me a good hunt this fall?? i would appreciate it and it would be a great chance for me to learn the state..thanks guys! Good luck this year. SHOOT THEM IN THE LIPS

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.