Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you noticed--SPAM was posted up on this forum today. Well this is your forum, so how about 1 of you becoming a mod for the Oregon forum? Basically you monitor the posts for inappropriate content (Spam, profanity, personal bashing, etc.) on a daily basis if possible and check in at the Moderators forum for notices. Also post up events, news, etc. in Oregon. :thumbsup:

If interested in the position, maybe tell us a bit about yourself. Contact [email protected] and mention which forum you are interested in.

Thanks,

Admin2 :smile:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Sorry guys not me. I normally would jump on board but I am going to be moving in the next couple months so I cant say that I will keep up all that well on this forum. Hope someone jumps in and helps out.

See ya in the Reeds.

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
It appears you all have a new Moderator for Oregon, Welcome aboard John :welcome:

·
Registered
345 Posts
sounds great! I hunt mostly around Salem, but only because I don't know of other places to go. I drop my daughter off at school every morning so I get a late start. But other than that, I pretty much live for duck hunting. Have a great season all and try to remember my daughter might be in the blind next to you. :thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts