Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just checked my old post history.... looks like my last post here was 2007.....Joined in 2005. Looked at the member list and can't say I even recall any of the names from the top posters list.

Any you old folks still around? Thought I'd pop in and say hi.... see how you're doing if we've lost touch.

·
Administrator
42,495 Posts
Just checked my old post history.... looks like my last post here was 2007.....Joined in 2005. Looked at the member list and can't say I even recall any of the names from the top posters list.

Any you old folks still around? Thought I'd pop in and say hi.... see how you're doing if we've lost touch.
Quite a few given most are using social media. You have 3 accounts now, which one do you want to keep?

·
Administrator
42,495 Posts
This one's fine. I don't have access to the email address of the other 2
Thanks. Since the new site was stood up by Verical Scope there's been an uptick in new people. But yes, many of the old long time posters have moved on, some have passed and internet forums at large are not as popular.

·
Administrator
10,037 Posts
Pretty sure that was about the time i joined here as well.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks. Since the new site was stood up by Verical Scope there's been an uptick in new people. But yes, many of the old long time posters have moved on, some have passed and internet forums at large are not as popular.
I'm still in touch with a few old buddies from here on Facebook. This is my first post to a forum in a couple of years. Hung on at The Fuge for a while, but that ran it's course.

·
Administrator
42,495 Posts
I'm still in touch with a few old buddies from here on Facebook. This is my first post to a forum in a couple of years. Hung on at The Fuge for a while, but that ran it's course.
I look at the Fuge on occasion and there are some interesting threads but understand the "course run" comment. 🤣

·
Registered
522 Posts
Pretty sure I’ve been here since 2005-still hunting a lot and posting pix when I can.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts