Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone use this web site ,or forum not much chat on here about anything !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
do you kill very many at the lake ? mostly divers ain't they ,i don't have much luck at the lake with mallards ...a few geese

·
Registered
51 Posts
WE GET INTO A LITTLE OF EVERYTHING ON THE LAKE..LOTS OF GADWALLS; A FAIR NUMBER OF MALLARDS; AN OCCASIONAL PINTAIL OR WIDGEON..TEAL; SCAUP AND RINGNECKS AND GEESE...I EVEN HUNTED AN ATLANTIC BRANT IN 2000 BUT NEVER GOT A SHOT ALTHOUGH IT WAS IN THE AREA FOR 2 PLUS WEEKS...

·
Registered
924 Posts
I live and hunt in Louisville. I take out-of or in-state trips about 3 or 4 times per year. I typically hunt the Ohio River or on a pond that I own in Shelby County.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey, I'm in Murray also, but am comming home to Louisville for a good part of duck season, I dont have a boat up there, any public land I can get on near louisville for good duck hunting? Should I take a chance setting up on the bank of the river?

email: [email protected]

·
Registered
183 Posts
Im from Marshall county and I hunt the flooded woods in CLARKS RIVER and marshes in kentucky lake

·
Registered
97 Posts
:welcome: Bucky. What part of the Clarks River. I also hunt it.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Well theres a place on the back roads to sharp elva it's been flooded for 15 days now and it had froze over also theres a bunch of ducks and it's right be hind sharp elva water manegment

·
Registered
97 Posts
Yep, I have hunted that same area. Becareful when telling people about your hunting spots, they could back stab you. It has happened to me. :thumbsdown:
I own property down in elva bottoms that borders CR Refuge. It can be a good place to hunt. Sounds like the ducks are moving in, but the bottoms are going to freze before long. Head to the lake. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
183 Posts
WHat is ur real name u sound like DR.FORD MAn i wish I could hunt on some private LAND HOW MUCH DO U CHARGE FOR ME AND MY DAD ONLY

·
Registered
97 Posts
I don't take pay hunters only friends, I don't like putting up with the headache that comes with the money. Another thing, never give your name out on the net, there's some crazy people out there. :thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts