Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
If you chose to hunt with the Burbank Guide Service, especially for geese - be aware of the fact that they want you in and out of there as fast as possible. You will get your birds (even though they may not be the ones you actually shoot). 4-6 guys in a pit, whether they are in your party or not, and when the geese do come in, be ready to shoot really, really fast because by the time the normal waterfowler is ready, the others have unloaded and downed "your birds". As soon as your limited they get you out of there and replace you with the next customer. So if your looking for a quality hunt that includes all aspects of being afield, then I would say this is not the guide service for you. However, if you want some action, and don't care if you pay hundreds for only a few minutes and "your limit" then this is the service for you. I have gone with Burbank several times and the first time I felt like I was a part on the assembly line, it was over before it began and I the guide had 3 shots off before I had the safety off. The next few times I was ready but it really didn't feel like a enjoyable hunt. ONLY reason I went was it was free!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.