Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering if any one was killing any thing in arkansas we have had a pretty bad year so far in northeast arkansas?????

·
Registered
19 Posts
Where's all the greenheads, their not on public hunting grounds, at least not this week. No water in the WMA and Overflow looks terrible, the river has been paying off big time this year but I want to kill a greenhead in some flooded timber. Gadwalls and woodies are fun to shoot at but its not what I'm after. One word describes the first part of this season perfectly"frustrated". :x :x

·
Registered
29 Posts
Ducks&Bucks18 said:
We have had a few good hunts in SE Ark. Can get a limit of woodies every time out, but the green heads aren't so easy. Got 18 this past weekend.
if I got one woody I wolud be happy. I live in utah its like a trophy duck like cinnamon teal . I wolud be happy to trade hunting spots for a day :laughing: but you live to far.

·
Registered
56 Posts
You have to be in the right spot (as the story goes). I hunt in NE Arkansas and we had a super year (2004-2005). There is a particular farmer that has super spots and really works to help his leasees during and before the season. If anyone needs directions let me know.

·
Registered
174 Posts
wing seeker said:
You have to be in the right spot (as the story goes). I hunt in NE Arkansas and we had a super year (2004-2005). There is a particular farmer that has super spots and really works to help his leasees during and before the season. If anyone needs directions let me know.
:welcome: Wing seeker. Do you hunt near Rogers or Beaver Lake? I do some business down there occasionally.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts