Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all
iam so mad of hunting and willing to go wherever we could find goose and duck , iam willing to share the costs
iam 25 old and i have got 13 yers experince of hunting

best regards

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well i do hunt in saudi but there isnt much birds and there is many hunters
about the question of religon:yes iam proud to be muslim and accept all other religons
but i dont see any relationship between our topic and u question
religon is regard to the person but hunting we can share it with all friends so its better to keep such silly question

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well in saudi arabia we hunt many things stuff like goose duck doves deers rabbit many diffirents animal but iam not able to know their names in english
but people in saudi are used to go for hunting and camping and sleeping in the desert for hunting
i have got some forums but unfortunatly they are in arabic
in these forums there is many pictures of hunting by all kinds of gun hunt dogs falcons trikes
and many many things u dont imagin

·
Registered
462 Posts
Yes but you still can't be stereotyping.. people stereotype some of us ******** as complete white trash and we're not.. its the same thing in its own way

but if you must know my opinion i am with you in what you say in one way.. just like there is a difference between a black person and a n*****... I have some black friends here and there.. and some of them even ride bulls with us :biggrin:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
trck drver
you are realy silly person and trying to descriminate between the people
out topic was hunting till u enter the toic and turn it over
iam ready to answer u and tell u many things as what u said but i do respect my self and the other members so that iam going to ignor u just in order to i respects them, how ever u dont deserve to be respected because u r sick and blind

"""""""""
guys could u tell me how can i put some pic here?
i will show u some of my hunting trip

1 - 20 of 61 Posts