Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
both very user friendly and light but stoeger offers more choke tubes to ur advantage 4 ur type of hunting . Franchi has a better recoil reducing than stoeger . but 4 ur doller stoeger is ur all around gun with good quality and easy on ur wallet

·
Registered
18 Posts
I own a 3 1/2 auto charles daily it handles goose loads real well and points not to bad.It does have a problem with target loads but they have a warning right on the box made for havey loads . Never had a problem all season with ducks or geese and who cares if you sratch it for the price? Like all auto when there is a jaming problem it probably needs to be cleaned ,we like to blame the gun not us. I would have no proble recommending this gun for heavy loads but not for skeet or pheasant hunting

gunner

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks 4 the replies and info but i bought a stoeger and a charles daly and feild tested both at the range im keepn the stoeger and gave the daly to my brother thanks 4 the info

·
Registered
4,741 Posts
heard the charles dailys jam alot.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Years ago Charles Daily's were avail only in Over and Under. They were made in Japan by BC Mirouku -the same manufacture of Browning Satori's. Dailey's were a good brand back in the day...

I have an old 12g CD and its is great, but they sold out and went cheap with thier new shotties. If you hunt alot the extra money is worth the extra gun...

If you have a limited budget, go to a gun show and find a clean auto loader in Remington-Winchester-Browning . You would be surprised at how many clean barely used autoloaders are available at gun shows.

Have fun-

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.