Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,310 Posts
How do you try and register over there. I have been by there every weekend for a month and a half on Friday, Saturday or Sunday and it never has a way of registering even on the days its says it avalible?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Not sure what's up on their registering on a certain day thing. I've been a member for a long time and when I signed up, you just did it when you wanted, not on special days....might try emailing David over there and see what's up....

·
Registered
168 Posts
David does not respond to any emails and the "special time" to sign up does not work. I had tried to register for over two months waiting for those special days. I finally emailed Chester on the fudge and he took care of the registration. I will try and find his email and PM it to you.

·
Premium Member
3,310 Posts
They must have done something. I could register today.

:getdown:

·
1,456 Posts
They have been working on thier site for a while now,making up grades and such.For a while it was hard even to just log onto the site.They are not ignoring anyone,just got thier hands full ironing out a big website accoprding to the feedback I got.

·
Registered
450 Posts
i gave up on that websit. i really like it but can't get regestered. tryed for like 6 months. it has alot of cool stuff and tons of good info, o-well. tryed emails and doing it on the right days.. thats when i found this site and am happy here.

had

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.