Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
I recently put together a few High end Slate over glass Pucks, You interested in test driving? I have a few that are field ready. These things are very easy to purrr, cluck and putt with... They are curly maple clear with a hickory stricker. almost a show piece. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
342 Posts
Wow! That's a nice looking decoy! I'm currently rollin with the primos b-mobile and she-mobile line...

You guys hunting private or public property this year?

·
Registered
297 Posts
I got the itch to pound some turkey. I cant wait to go out. I have a spot at a friends property that I ave seen a lot of toms. I am trying to get his neighbors to let me hunt there property as well. Anyone around my neck of the woods want to hook up that would be great.
Always looking for someone to hunt with. Ill show you my honey spot if you show me yours.lol

·
Registered
342 Posts
drake~slayer said:
I got the itch to pound some turkey. I cant wait to go out. I have a spot at a friends property that I ave seen a lot of toms. I am trying to get his neighbors to let me hunt there property as well. Anyone around my neck of the woods want to hook up that would be great.
Always looking for someone to hunt with. Ill show you my honey spot if you show me yours.lol
I got a honeyspot for ya! :wink: for the right price! J/K. I've had limited time to scout for turkey's this year due to EMT school, but I have one spot on public land that I'm gonna try and bust a bird on opening day... other then that I'll be hunting birds on my uncles property that is BOW only! Should be an exciting year for the beards and spurs!

·
Registered
811 Posts
I've been known to turkey hunt now and then. Winchester- did you get my P.M.?

Ol' GETTER DONE"S go'in on his first turkey hunt with me this year, got a couple of first timers wanting to go
Here's some pic's from last year.

GETTER DONE"S Dad

Anybody wants some edvise, needs help with a call, or just wants to talk turkey, send me a P.M. and I'll send you my phone #

Steve

·
Registered
295 Posts
The last couple of season's Ive done pretty good out there. Looks like more of the same for this spring. Ive got my eye on a tom with a 11 plus inch beard. Unless he hooks up with hens early it should work out good. His already beatin the crap out of the jakes in the area. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
297 Posts
I got a honeyspot for ya! :wink: for the right price! J/K. I've had limited time to scout for turkey's this year due to EMT school, but I have one spot on public land that I'm gonna try and bust a bird on opening day... other then that I'll be hunting birds on my uncles property that is BOW only! Should be an exciting year for the beards and spurs![/quote]

Reason we should hook up and slay some Ropers. Drop me a line.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I just enrolled my property back into a D.U project. Hopefully they dont start movin dirt to soon. A little ran now and then will keep the earth movers off the property. So I could get a little hunting in. I most likely goin to be able to prep the ground for safflower by this weekend. Im already think about dove season! :yes:

·
Registered
342 Posts
K.A said:
I just enrolled my property back into a D.U project. Hopefully they dont start movin dirt to soon. A little ran now and then will keep the earth movers off the property. So I could get a little hunting in. I most likely goin to be able to prep the ground for safflower by this weekend. Im already think about dove season! :yes:
Need any help with that? :biggrin:

·
Registered
342 Posts
drake~slayer said:
Reason we should hook up and slay some Ropers. Drop me a line.
I'm down! Like I said, this the year is gonna be tough on my turkey huntin but if I can get out! I'll let you know! Also, if you wanna hunt some ducks in the fall, LMK!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts