Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
I just graduated from UCSB in June of '07. I was initially considering Davis, but am glad I went to UCSB instead.
I majored in Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology and was one class short of a minor in Exercise and Health Studies.
You need to be sure to balance your school work with your "play time" because it seems like there are endless opportunities to screw around in IV.
I highly recommend it :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
ASWilber said:
You need to be sure to balance your school work with your "play time" because it seems like there are endless opportunities to screw around in IV.
I highly recommend it :thumbsup:
UCSB = You Can Study Buzzed?

Said the father of a son at Chico. :lol:

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
My young(er) duck hunting friend, you can get a great college education wherever you go to school if 1. they have the major you're interested in, and 2. you do 2 hours of out-of-class work for every hour you're in class.

I'd go to the community college near UCSB for 2 years, avoid alcohol poisoning my freshman year, and transfer in for my 3d year and degree. When it's all over, the only thing it says on the diploma is where you finished.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.