Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guy's/gal's let's here some report's on the snow goose migration in Iowa. I'm in the NW part of the state by Spencer, and have'nt seen any yet, some canadian's coming back. Heard there starting to show up around the IA/MO/NB border's. Let's get some feedback I'm ready to get back out and do some shooting, plus the dog is going through bird withdrawls. :getdown:

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Started to see some mallard's show up not many though, kinda like last year's duck season :mrgreen: .NW winds started kicking in again will probaly hold them to the south for a while yet. :thumbsdown:

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Canadian's and mallard's up the wazu now in the Ruthven area, sure wish it would've been like that last fall.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Shot two snow's this morning on Dan Green Slough, If I would have got my lazy butt out of bed earlier I could've wacked alot more. I'll be out there in the morning again hope they are too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.