Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
I have been out of town in Minnesota for two weeks, work related, and am dying to get out after them birds again. It looks like Sunday is going to be the day to get out after them for me. I to would like to know where I could go to get a little action on them wings.

·
Registered
638 Posts
I've killed a few with these storms coming through. For the few birds that are still around, there is a lot of pressure. I've had some late season Pintails come through the decoys...love those birds. The only shooting I've had is at some Gaddy's, Spoonies, and a few Ring Necks.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Wingshot3 said:
I've had thousands of pinnies coming thru with some mallards mixed in, have seen alot of widgeons also, but still looking for the honkers!!
did you say pinnies where i havent seen 1.you dont have to tell me where your blind is but what area??

·
Registered
24 Posts
I guess you haven't hunted FB?? in November thru December before the second season opens up their were thousands I mean probably 70% of the birds that were there were Pins and we couldn't shoot them :thumbsdown: then when the season finally opened back up more than half of them were gone of coarse :pissed:

·
Registered
24 Posts
I did! I got one real nice drake on the second opening day (dec15) and I picked him out of a group of 7! he had the biggest tail of all the rest and I wanted him for a mount, so I pegged him the 2nd time they came flying by me :mrgreen: luckly he was the back one or I wouldn't of shot cause I didn't want to hit any more and break the law :hammering: But I ended up getting only two more the whole rest of the season.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.