Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an '84 Honda 200s 3 wheeler. I have not used in years. I used to use it 15+ years ago on my trapline, but it is just sitting now for 5 + years. I wonder if it is worth anything?

·
Registered
163 Posts
We have a 250cc Yamaha Timberwolf.....we use it a lot in the summer and occasionally in the winter. My dad uses it alot during trapping but he mostly uses snowmachines because he goes so high up in the mountains. I have a Yamaha 125 motox bike so I just ride that! :cool: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
I have a '03 400 Bigbear in the garage that has not been started in over a year. It will be sold for a down payment on a boat soon. Over here they are outlawing all the good places to ride!

H20- 3wheelers are not worth much anymore due to the safety. I think they are a blast, I am sure you can find someone to give you some cash for it.

Mike

·
Registered
598 Posts
I'm pretty sure you'd be able to find someone to buy that 3 wheeler. You may not get too much for it, but anything is better than nothing. I had a 96 Polaris xplorer 400 4x4 but my dad was ridin it one day and he blew up the motor. Now I borrow my grandad's 03 rancher es 4x4 and I really like it. It muds great. This summer I am either gonna get a 05 rancher or foreman, or buy a good boat instead.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I got a 85 Honda Big Red that I do not use much that I was thinking of selling to get a used enclosed trailer for hauling more decoys. I too do not use it ver much anymore. I just can't seem to part with it because I am sure that as soon as I do I will wish I hadn't and it would be difficult to replace since I really know this is a great running machine. I am the only owner of this as I bought it new in 85. I just can't seem to place that ad. You never know when you gotta pack those decoys in and the weight advantage (not too heavy) of the older 3 wheelers vs new 4 wheelers could make a big difference in trailering.

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That is the reason I did not sell mine Brett, thinking I'll kick my self later. But the last time I had it really going (used it hunting) was in '94

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
I think I'm gunna fix my boat up, and sell it for a couple of four wheelers. Id get alot more use out of them, thats for sure.

But I'd want some sportsman 500's. So I'm gunna be watchin the papers real closely.

-Stouff

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
frazier2209 said:
Me and my dad both ride Kawasaki Bayou 220's. With some bigger tires on mine it is one huntin machine :smile:
i had a bayou 300 4x4 for awhile then got rid of it. i haven't had one in the last few years. i have been looking pretty hard at the yamaha 450 kodiak. it may be time to get out the check book before deer season starts up again cause those things are sweet... :smile:

·
Registered
3,713 Posts

Hunter havein a blast in the AK snow

This is a REAL mudin machine, thats right Polaris 800 Sportsman, keep up now ya hear.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.