Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i purchased a vary big jon boat made by polarcraft at an auction about 2 years ago but since i have purchase a new cresliner mod v duck boat but

does anyone know what this type of boat is worth it is 18 ft and very heavy but no rivet all weld very wide stable and flat ??
any have any idea?
Randy

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
is it just the boat? no trailer? does it have a console? i have heard of polarcraft. i think they are pretty good boats.i know a guy bought a used 19 foot lowe roughneck for 850. but thats a heck of a deal though i would of bought it at that price and had 2. where are you located i would probly be interested.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
I have an all welded POLAR KRAFT, best boat I have ever owned over 35 years of duck hunting.

Where do you live, what are you tying to get out of the boat, please Private Message me.

They are built by Godfrey Marine which is a large mfg of boats.

thanks.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Polarkrafts are pretty popular here in TN. I own a riveted version ('96), and it is a good boat. Like someone mentioned, check blue book, but I'd also search ebay and craigslist for an idea of value. Local markets will come into play, and I assume you'd get more for it selling it down here than in MN.

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
I have two polar craft jon boats made in 1974 and still going.
They both have rivits.Have never seen one all welded.
I also had an 18 foot I wore out.Big motors did it.

I don't know about now,but they use to be made in Olive Branch Mississippi.I think they only make small boats now.This was a family owned company years ago.The Japs. bought them out and then cut quality,and their boats were junk.The company went tits up.Guess someone started it back up and make small jon boats.

Charlie

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.