Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
I am doing great on ducks....northeast sd is just filled with ducks......im goin on my 3rd year of shooting at least 50 ducks in the first two weeks by my self.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Was nearly landed by two dozen woodies last weekend as I lay amongst the goose decoys. The little out-of-season buggers had the nerve to swing wide and buzz me again only seconds later. Ducks trading overhead, in and out of the dekes all morning. Self control is a wonderful thing, but it is wearing thin. Only seven more days.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Opening weekend was great within one hour of Sioux Falls, but it's been very slow since. It seems the local ducks aren't in the water but in the fields. I'll keep trying!

·
Registered
327 Posts
i told u guys my spot is awsome for our area as long as u can find them....well see how we do again on thursday and on monday....its some great fun this year hunting so far...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Got my limit duruing sundays ice storm got about 20 ducks this season over half shovlers racked up 6 pheasants from resident and opening weeked :smile:

·
Registered
327 Posts
whose looking foreward to bagging some big northerns, honkers, spekels, and those snows.....i cant wait thelly just be around the corner.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts