Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone live in snohomish county thats been hunting spencer island lately? Hunted it alot at the beginning of the season but havnt been there for a while due to water levels. Any luck anyone? Is anyone else getting stopped by game wardens everytime they go there also? Cause i am. Anyone got an aquapod or very small boat/canoe for sale around here?
Thanks!

· Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya, that happens a lot with other people sky bustin or shootin at ducks that your working. Wish i could take swing at um. But ya spencer has that restriction of 15 shells that sucks and a lot of people dont go by it so they like to check for that and people taking more than one pinny. Anyways anywhere else u guys hunt here in snohomish county?

· Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im 18 so this is my first real year out for real. A couple times here and there but mostly goose hunting in eastern washington along with a couple ducks. A freind i met at college this year really got me into it in september and have hunted since i was about 13 so things started great! Been going about 2-3 times a week and killing plenty! But my buddy left for idaho for college so i got to meet some more people to go hunting with because going by myself is not an option (parents rule).

· Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LoL athomeruddy (chris) that had to be my favorite hunt of the year with you. Good times! Thats how u hunt um in public land! Our special spot! Hehehe Can't wait for another year of showin how its done at Spencer!
:salude:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.