Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and a couple of buddies are planning a cast and blast trip around the 20th of Dec. We're looking for some good duck hunting area around Rockyford becouse thats where we will be camping at. Any suggestions would be great. As this will prolly be our last trip for the year gotta head back to Iraq for round 2.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just got back from the cast and blast trip didn't have much luck. 3 days 2 green head's. One taken at the handicap blind on Rockyford, the other taken out of the Potholes. Both where jump shot for me because I hunt from a Kayak. My buddies didn't have very much luck as far as getting ducky goes. But I did get a guy that's never fished for trout let alone fly fished to hook up on 3 nices bows, but only actully got to land one of them and by the time I got the camera out to take pic for him the slippery sucker slipped out of his hands. And the last we saw of him was as his tail gave the last splash of water and away he went.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.