Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
233 Posts
I hunt about three times a week. I have been seeing a increase in mallards, but not a huge increase and a ton of geese that seem to have moved on with this last front. Couldnt make my self get up for -14 so I will be back out tomorrow. :thumbsup:

· Registered
233 Posts
I live and hunt up in the Poconos which is normally about 8-10 degrees colder. I was out driving today and didnt see nearly as many waterfown moving as I did yesterday. I WILL be out tomorrow morning though!!!!! I thought I recognized the "swamps of PA"---- Also I only have siloutes when I hunt canadas and I have been pulling them in with no problem at all!! They are all magnum size though. (a spread of about 80) I will post tomorrow when I get back to let you know how I did :thumbsup:

· Registered
233 Posts
what do you mean by you hope I have cleaned up? I took a shower this morning :thumbsup: I did really well duck hunting yesterday :thumbsup: Otherwise I think that you might have got me mixed up with some one else.

· Registered
233 Posts
Sorry I thought you had mistaken me for someone else with that you might have had problems with on the PA hunting sight. I just moved here from florida so this was my first year deer hunting. I havent been reading all the debate about the AR and Gary Alt.

That was my last day to duck hunt as I leave for NC tomorrow for christmas, but I will definitly keep everyone updated on the goose hunting.

:laughing: :thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.