Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!

I manage a gun club in Shawnee where we throw both trap and sporting clays targets. I just would like to invite ya'll out sometime. We have six to eight different clay presentations every Saturday & you will get to practice many shots that you see in the field. We also have rabbit targets! (Yep, they roll on the ground...every shooter's worst nightmare).

The Sporting Clays course is open on Saturdays from 9:00 AM til 1:00 PM.
Cost: $10.00 for 50 Targets.

The Trap range is open on Saturdays from 9:00 AM til 1:00 PM.
Cost: $3.00 for 25 Targets.

Find us on Mapquest.com at:
17911 N. Patterson Rd
Shawnee, Oklahoma
Click here for directions from your location

Directions to Range from OKC:

East on I-40 to Exit 178 (Hwy 102 South)
South 5 Miles to Hardesty Road
West 2 Miles to Patterson Road
North 1/16th Mile to Club

The Sporting Clays facility will be closed this Saturday (February 26th) due to a tournament. But the trap range will be open.

If you have any additional questions, please reply.

Thanks,

Brian

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WiseQuack said:
Is there anyway we could get a discount.......say 7 dollars for 50 clays if we tell you we saw your post on this forum....... :salude: ....what do you think..
I'll tell you what…I'll do you one better…If you have never shot Sporting Clays at Shawnee Twin Lakes Gun Club before, then you can shoot 2 rounds of 50 Targets for only $15.00….it's regularly $20.00.

Here's what you gotta do:

1. Print out this message.
2. Write your name & address on the back of the paper.
3. Bring this message with you when you come out & shoot
4. Come out & Have fun!

This "coupon" is only applicable if you shoot 2 rounds of Sporting Clays.

Let me make this deal a little sweeter….if you don't feel like shooting 2 rounds…then you and your friend can each shoot 1 round of 50 targets EACH for only $15.00. If you choose this option, then both of the shooters must write their names & addresses on the back of this printed out message.

Each shooter can only use this coupon once! It expires Saturday, April 2nd, 2005.

Remember, the practice course is closed on Saturday, February 16th, 2005 due to a tournament.

Thanks,

Brian Batt
Shawnee Twin Lakes Sporting Clays

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No problem...we also throw trap if you're interested in that. It's $3.00 for 25 Targets. We look forward to seeing ya'll come out. Be sure to bring safety glasses. We have a stock of earplugs if you need those also...we don't charge anything for the earplugs.

We have the most unique Sporting Clays practice facility in the state...Instead of a long course that you have to walk, you will be shooting off of one stand. The trapboy runs around to the different stations setup around the stand and throws targets. This makes for a very "hunter friendly" course.

If ya'll have any questions for me, please let me know.

By the way, where's everyone from?

·
Registered
8 Posts
probably my hunting partner and me and our wifes. They seem to think they can beat us......so we are going to find out. Probably wont be out there until mid march though. I am in college and i dont have time to do it while i am in school.....but spring break is coming up mid-march so we are going to try and get that way then.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.