Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been hunting just outside of Lake Village for a couple of years and have been satisfied until this past year. Unfortunately we caught our farm manager running day hunts out of our fields. It wouldn't of been that big of a deal except we have been paying some premium coin and that was not the agreement we had. Needless to say we have decided to part ways with him.
Does anyone know of any landowners with some proven fields or timber near that area they could put me in touch with? We have a place to stay and don't hunt every day, more of a weekend thing. Any leads would be appreciated. I can be contacted at [email protected]. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
4,560 Posts
How many people hunting? This will help in the search. For $4,000 I can put you in a lodge/club but only 1 guest allowed..20 or so pits I know of one other club lease for another $4000 5 pits but, It's pretty much a Crap hole.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There are 10 members in my lodge. The way it had worked it was we all had a joint lease of two farms with 8 pits that all members shared. Then 9 of the 10 individual members had farms on the side with the exception of myself.
Right now I am looking out just for me but, if something with 8-10 pits were available it shouldn't be a problem to get the rest of the guys in since what we are letting go is the joint lease.

If it is just me then I am fine with one guest. Is there anyway we could talk so I could get some more info. I appreciate you responding. My email is [email protected] if you wouldn't mind sending me a number. Thanks again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts