Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone up for hunting with me on Monday? All my freinds are busy or dont want to go and i really need to go and get away!!! Im a safe and respectful hunter and would really like someone to hunt with. I live in Snohomish so anywhere within an hour is reasonable with me. I know a few spots we could go or if i could tag along with someone... Let me know if anyone is interested!
:getdown:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey Robberwood,
Lets talk, I have 2 1/2dz floaters hooked up on long lines. I have a balance problem so I can't wade or walk very far, so I have got to depend on my hunting partner to set the dekes for me. I have done all of my waterfowl hunting in Eastern Washington so I really don't know of any good places on this side of the mountains to hunt, so your spots would probably be the best choice to hunt. If you are interested send me a PM with your phone number and I will give you call.
oldhunter

·
Registered
82 Posts
Choco,
I'm going out sun mon tues. But not on your side. Stay in touch. Maybe next week ?

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey guys My name is Nick and im 18 so i can do just about anything and everything. Anyone wanting to go give me name and number and ill call ya. My spot is a little more than a mile in and about 1/4 mile through marsh (its pretty tough and if its really cold out we could forget about it cause it would be frozen over). Olympia, got some good spots we could go to? Thats about a 1 1/2- 2 hour drive for me so it would almost have to be a sure thing unless we could meet in the middle and go somewhere closer to me.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Tomorrow should be the best day with the weather and all. Let me know if you change your mind and want to head a little further north. All my hunting buddies went today and froze, so they bagged out for tomorrow.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.