Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Our group uses the Finishers (Fred Zink).... 8 of them
There are durable, lightweight, rain proof, and roomy and comfortable.
I have a heater mounted in mine. I put an old cushion from a lawn chair under the seat for added comfort and insulation.
They brush out real well.. the first one we bought were shadow grass pattern, but we've switched to buying the Max-4 pattern.. it hides better in whatever field type you are in.

One guy has a Final Approach.. nice blind to.. no complaints..

Remember, you get what you pay for!

Jerr

·
Registered
696 Posts
I was very disappointed by this blind, I could not see through the mesh. The week after I hunted out of it, I took it back to Bass Pro Shops and exchanged it for a finisher. On a scale of 1-10, I give this blind a 4. But that is my opinion, a lot of people like it. Find somewhere to where you can lay down in one and see what you think.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
That blind is not worth the money. It took one hunt for me to realize that. It is now gone and I am saving money for a FInisher or an Xlander. I wouldn't waste my money on it if I had it to do over again.

Sat way to high, stubble straps are a little big, can't get in and out quickly, difficulty seeing out of the mesh, (big one) gun has to be outside the blind, didn't like the flip top lid at all, etc.

If you like a sleeping bag then go with the power hunter. This is just my hunting groups findings. Remember that you get what you pay for.

·
Registered
533 Posts
I have been thinking about getting a power hunter myself. I just don't know anybody that has one so I could try it out. Most of our fields that we hunt in the winter are wheat fields with a couple cut corn fields. I think it would blind in preety good.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.