Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From Maryland on this board?

We have some of the best canadian goose hunting around I would think some waterfowlers drift through here.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I know whatyou mean..maybe a computer shortage..I live in the Ocean City area. Duck & goose hunt a least 2 days a week. Use a Wrangler Duckhunter !5' W a 40 hp Yamaha.So far this yeat , it has been good.It gets a lot better around here when (if)it gets really cold.Thats when we see the ducks.What part of the state are you from?

·
Premium Member
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Western Maryland. 10 minutes south of Hagerstown.

Would be nice to trade a hunt some times. We can shoot 5 residents a day out here and you can get 15 snows down there. I wish we saw more snows up here

·
Registered
48 Posts
Snow geese are a bitch. you have to scout them & then ask for access.I have 3 doz sg floaters & 18 sg v boards, and would rather get them on the water. They usualy raft up at night on the ST. martin's river & you can get a crack at them.I haard on the local news that we have 200,000 wintering here.The canada goose shooting has been good this year & i look foward to the 2 goose limit.every time we have gone duck hunting we have got geese.I always put out geese decoys.Diver ducks ..you can get a limit every time you hunt them.I just started ysing buffle decoys & i can't believe how they work. i have allways shot puddle ducks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.