Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
I was in Hillsborough, NJ over the weekend on a private farm patterning my shotgun and saw tons of canada geese. Next year will be my first year hunting geese in NJ, does jersey hold a lot of resident geese?

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
I took two of my labs on our weekly hunt at the preserve on Berry town Rd portnorris NJ . We got our 4 pheasants in about two hours, they were runners yesterday, but not fast enough.

Going out next Monday morning for some chukers :yes:

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
going to take my camera to work this week, and try and get some shots, we have a load of common mergs on the pond at work, in full plumage, when the sun is out, you can see them a mile away.

·
Registered
276 Posts
mmmx,
I guess patterning my shotgun is the same as hunting huh? I was talking about next season, make sure you take the time to read before you comment!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
jole,

If this site is so boring move on to another one where someone might be interested how many ducks you've bagged so far.Besides,you pattern your BEFORE the season starts!

Did you eat that Merg or just shoot it because it was legal?

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yes i did eat that hooded merganser, i dont like to waste my ducks and geese i shoot like some people do! it was very good considering that it was my first.... people gotta be such richards on here?

·
Registered
276 Posts
Jole,
mmmx only has 3 post so far and all of them are fairly negative, just dont think everyone is that way!!

mmmx,
Im not going to argue with you about why I was patterning my shotgun because you obviously have nothing good to say to anyone. But, did it ever occur to you I may have bought a new shotgun and wanted to see how it performed? Either way keep your negative comments to yourself, nobody wants them here. :no:

·
Registered
250 Posts
All the snows are in brigantine! got to set the boat up for this season, get the decoys ready to go for this season. Check the birdwatcher pages...apparently they love to watch snow geese and keep others posted on where they concentrate. I saw so many in brigantine in feb when i stopped by you could of walked across the bay on them.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.