Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an apology to make... Me being the mod in this forum, I have a duty to make sure people visit my forum and that everything is in order here. I'm sorry to say that I havn't been keeping my job up. There have been a few posts around that have been talking about this for some time.... I'm ashamed. Truely am.

For more details see the Honey Hole Topic: Once upon a time...

School and other activitys have kept me away but now I will make an extra effort to post atleast 5 posts a week... or one every day. Hope you can understand...

Mallyard

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can see that bucky... Pretty impressive 44 post in one day.... WOW.. :thumbsup: Keep it up.
Unfortuntly my schedule dosn't permit me do do that, infact i'm off to play in a Jazz concert now. Can't wait till summer, i'll have 44 posts a day.lol.

Mallyard

·
Registered
97 Posts
Bucky193 said:
Well im a big big DUCK HUNTER
And he's thirteen years old, Keep up the good work man. :thumbsup: Just make sure everthing your saying is the truth don't want to give people from Kentucky a bad name. Keep posting buddy. :smile:

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Hey Mallyard I'm glad you is OK and not banged up or something. By the way, I started that thread before you went AWOL. As luck would have it--you went awol just after I posted it up. Often other names get dragged into the story too for fun. I never had one with dragons and such though.... normally just tall tale exploits... I got a girl into the mix now... :mrgreen:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.