Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How about 1 of you becoming a mod for the Texas forum? Basically you monitor the posts for inappropriate content (Spam, profanity, personal bashing, etc.) on a daily basis if possible and check the Moderators forum for notices. You can also post up events, news, etc. that effect TX. :thumbsup:

If interested in the position, maybe tell us a bit about yourself and contact [email protected] and mention which forum you are interested in moderating.

Thanks,

Admin2
:smile:

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
My name is Alex, and I am interested in being a moderator for the texas forum. I hunt all over Texas, Granger lake in central texas, cattletanks in west texas, that are the size of small lakes, Port mansfield in south texas located between corpus and south padre, and I make 2 or 3 trips every year to go hunt the huston rice patties for geese.

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Well being TX is such a big state-evryone knows everything is big in TX, I suppose we could have 2 Mods.
Alex, make sure you email the webmaster as he is not going to be looking at this here thread and see your interest.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts